Your Stamp of the Day

Discussion in 'Stamp Chat' started by zararina, Feb 3, 2013.

1. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

The title says it all. ;)
    Post your stamp of the day, whether it is your favorite stamp in your collection, highest value stamp in your possession or a stamp that you would want to have that you just saw in the net.

My stamp for this day:

296297_2245259778458_2830301_n.jpg

I simply like it because I hope someday I could see a pyramid in person. ;)

James-2489 and Sarahrtw like this.
  2. zararina

Best Answer
    Today, Rizal 6c Scott 183, a stamp showing our national hero. ;)

Jose Rizal.jpg

steve logan likes this.
  3. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

my stamp of the day is from Aden, this is the first stamp i have in that collection is is used and i am looking for a nice UMM version of this stamp

Attached Files:

• 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      File size:
      13.9 KB
      Views:
    James-2489 and zararina like this.
  4. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Um will have to think about this one a bit :wacko: :blink: :huh:

steve logan likes this.
  5. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Today I have a Poland stamp this is “Love Letter” by Wladyslaw Czacho´ rski issued for Stamp day October 9th 1963 (the year i was born by the way lol)

Attached Files:

James-2489 and Steve Robinson like this.
  6. zararina

Today, a stamp I got from a friend years ago. It is a soccer souvenir sheet Libya Scott 1020. :)

I cannot attach my copy due to "big file" issue LOL so, I just upload it from the net. :p

Attached Files:

Steve Robinson likes this.
  7. zararina

For today, Canada 78 Stamp featuring a whale. ;)

canada.jpg

8. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

Unfortunately I can't help you with a MNH copy of the 1/2A. I do however have duplicates of that series in the 3/4A, 2-1/2A, 3A, 8A, and 1R that are MNH. and then I have a bunch that are used. All in all, I've got some 40+ Aden stamps for trade if you're interested

steve logan likes this.
  9. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Larry
    i would be interested, i will have to check what i already have
    what would you be looking for
    Steve

10. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

i have not yet got round to sorting my Afghanistan stamps, so i only have 2 to chose from, here is one from 1960 it is MNH Scott 470

the stamp depicts an uprooted oak emblem and was issued April 7th for the World refugee year

I am not sure why but I cannot seem to upload a file any bigger than 9kb?? this means the stamp is far too small to see so you can view the stamp on the link below, it is the deep orange 50 that i tried to load, but both are nice stamps

Steve

http://www.catawiki.com/verzameling/Stamps-Country-Afghanistan/a/9a38ca69d8dc234aab79941857e175ae96df1391/g/na/s/1/0/SO_47/a?user=Daimon1963

11. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

I'll have to scan the two stock pages of Aden that I have so you can kinda pick and choose. I'm still seeking Great Britain stamps circa 2001 and forward (used would be preferable); I hate to 'hinge' mint stamps. I'll send you the scans via the e-mail I had for you from about a year ago.

12. zararina

My stamp for today, A Polska (Polish) 40 Gemini stamp. I really like stamps regarding heavenly bodies or outer space matters. ;)

gemini stamp.jpg

James-2489 likes this.
  13. zararina

For today, it is Fino and Tiny - George Stubbs stamp.

dogs stamp.jpg

14. zararina

For today, a stamp featuring Pope John Paul II

Pope.jpg

James-2489 likes this.
  15. zararina

16. zararina

Happy to see my thread as "Hot". LOL

For today, I cannot upload any stamp file due to "Error This file was too big to upload". :p

I hope it will be fixed or any other way to upload since it is also error even the advanced uploader.

17. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

try the gallery and then just put the link on the mesage as i am having the same issue, i thik we are limited to how much we can upload in messages where the gallery allows us more space

zararina likes this.
  18. Sarahrtw

Sarahrtw Active Member

The limit saves pages from taking FOREVER to load due to huge images. But its annoying when you have a normally sized file that you can't post :/ Steve L's suggestion sounds like a good one. If i doesn't work, I'll see what else I can suggest.

19. zararina

20. zararina

Molokai and Hochstrasse like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted