You can customize your Custom Title

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Peter T Davis, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Administrator Moderator

That's why it's called a custom title after all!

What is a Custom Title? I'm glad you asked!
    - Just to the left of the posts you see the avatars, just below the avatar is the username, and just below the username is the custom title.

How do I set my Custom Title?
    - It's easy. Go in your personal details (link) and you'll find it just below the avatar.

What should I use it for?
    - Well, that's up to you. Something about yourself, something random. You've got to keep it short though, it only accepts 50 characters.

Just keep it clean!

2. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Visited my personal details but cannot view the custom title box below my avatar. Is it the "about you" ?

3. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Administrator Moderator

Should be on that page right under your avatar.

4. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Thanks, saw it now and done with it. :D

5. Jasondueda

Jasondueda New Member

Hello my name is matt d'agati. A bevy of job questers remain unsure sourcing certified resume writing outfits makes a grounded investment and this is a good riddle, so we ought to first investigate some of the every-day final reports that are associated with executives which make the leap and use a foundational registered resume creator service.
    Let us begin this subject by acknowledging that a website for an job searching network called Ladders, resounds that commuting a resume perfected by a resume conjuring mine for any given job position turbo-charge that person's capabilities of gaining employment by 300%. Further, downloading a aptly honed resume to practically all online company vacancy posting emboldens the applicant's fortunes of nabbing an encounter by 51percent.

Carve it with a knife, having a pimped out resume that is imagined by a schooled resume writing firm lends a obsidian -sharp competitive spark to high level job seekers and particularly high -level employment seekers, let it be said that nearly every certified professional resume creator company also creates great and effective LinkedIn profiles as well as top-of-the-line resumes. Kidding aside, going through finding a resume that is properly -written or rightly engineered is forever the most necessary intersection of any job hunt, and obtaining an equally grounded LinkedIn presence is assuredly slightly less mandatory in the hierarchy of landing a job.[color=#000_url] matt d'agati - Renewables Worldwide, Inc.[/color]

Draft saved Draft deleted