Where I can buy old Stamps in United States?

Discussion in 'United States Stamps' started by James, Feb 8, 2013.

1. James

James New Member

Well I am living in New Zealand and I love to collect stamps of different countries and I am doing this from my childhood and I am not user where I can buy old United States stamps as my friends have some great collection and I want to build my collection and make it more valuable one.

Please share some information to buy old stamps.

2. pvs2001

pvs2001 New Member

Are you looking for mint or used US stamps and could you define by year span what "old" means for you
    Perhaps I can help you out

3. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Delcampe and ebay are always good places to look, also do you have any stamp fairs near you?

4. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

You could post in the "Want List" on this forum. :D
    I think there are some members here who sell US stamps.

5. Hochstrasse

Hochstrasse Moderator Moderator

I used to participate in a number of mail auctions. This is a great way to acquire stamps. In the want ads of Linn's Stamp News there are many entries that will send you a catalogue for the mere asking.

6. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

I've recently had good experience with www.stamps2go.com.

Bought foreign, but they have US listings. Nice thing is you don't have to wait for something to 'come up' on eBay and fight the auction hounds. Usually a variety of the same stamp from different collectors/sellers, a variety of conditions (mint / used / fine /very fine / etc) and a variety of prices.

You can order multiple stamps from different sellers, and the 'system' groups your order by seller, and tells you whether you meet the sellers 'minimum' purchase quantity. Payment is all handled thru PayPal. As neat and clean a transaction as buying on eBay IMHO.

Draft saved Draft deleted