What's it worth?

Discussion in 'World Stamps' started by Savy, May 12, 2014.

1. Savy

Savy New Member

Is there anything of value in this book of stamps?
    IMG_2566.jpg IMG_2567.jpg IMG_2564.jpg IMG_2565.jpg IMG_2559.jpg IMG_2560.jpg IMG_2561.jpg IMG_2563.jpg IMG_2552.jpg

Attached Files:

2. redsox81

redsox81 Active Member

Most of them are too late for me, however I think a few of your Barbados may draw some attention cash wise. I noticed you have a few hong Kong mixed in there but are pretty much hidden. You may want to take a look at them as sometimes they have a decent little value.

3. DonSellos

DonSellos Moderator Moderator

Too many for me to check on the values! I suggest you look at a Scott's postage stamp catalog at the local library for the countries you have and check them yourself. Most stamps are worth 10% to 40% of catalog value, if you can find a buyer.

A nice start on the Queen Elizabeth Machins. Might be some people who would like to trade some of theirs for some of what you have.

Don

4. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Selling them per piece could give you higher gains for all that stamps. There could be some who can give you good offer on auction sites too.

5. Werner Salentin

Werner Salentin Well-Known Member

I think the whole lot is of very little,if any commercial value.
    If someone gives you US-$ 20.-,you are well paid.

6. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Break them down into smallish lots and sell on ebay that way you would get a better return on them

Draft saved Draft deleted