What are your newest acquisitions?

Discussion in 'Stamp Chat' started by Koen, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

I LOVE these:
    [​IMG]

and these are pretty cool too..
    [​IMG]

Whatcha' gotta have for em? I ma have some trade stuffs. What you into stamp wise? (Country/theme/topic/etc...)

2. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

4 buck Amelican for the lot shown

3. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

A local stamp I happened to find in my old cabinet. :p
    It was from the old letters.

4. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you mean peso's...lol J/K Amelican...err American it is... However, I owe Kris this month so I suppose they are still up for grabs. I forgot...Sorry....darn.

5. Larry L. Taylor

I was just trying to be 'cute' with the 'Amelican' phonetic. I'll set them aside pending our ability to effect a PayPal transfer of payment and getting your snail mail address.

6. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

I know Larry I wasn't meaning to sound like an old fuddy duddy..I thought you just was typing too fast..

7. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Larry I will buy them for $4, hold them, and then sell them to Jay for $8.......lol

8. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Go ahead Kris I really can't afford them anyway this month. I would love to but think it a bad decision until I get everything stable again. Absolutely no hard feelings here it's just a hobby afterall!

9. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Im just picking with you buddy. They are nice, but I dont want them.

10. Larry L. Taylor

Makes no 'differnments' to me to whom I sell them . . or when. They've been cluttering my dups for several years now, and I'm just glad I can help another collector. For the time being, they're being reserved for Jay.

Draft saved Draft deleted