Welcome Packs for new collectors

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by steve logan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Also when you come to the US, I would love for you to stay here with my wife and I , and we will show you a good time in New Orleans.

2. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Kris
    I have to say that New Orleans is one of the places i have always wanted to visit in the US, and i will take you up on the offer as soon as i can :)

3. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Come on, would love to host you and your family. Since my great grandfather is from England and my last name is English, I will visit GB one day.

4. kacyds

kacyds New Member

And that goes for anyone here, if you want to visit the great historical city of New Orleans, please let me know. I would love to show you what a great city it is.

5. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

the history is great but what about the music, everything i love about music started there, and from what i read is still played in the bars and bistro's. and you are welcome here mate if you come over, never say no to help with my stamps, and i do drink beer when i am on holiday or special occations :)
    but on a hot day with lots of sun and a gentle breeze you can not beat an iced latte topped with fresh whipped cream and a bit of cinamon powder lol

6. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Yes, lots of Jazz is still played here "live music" in bars on Bourbon Street....lol I will make it there one day, and to Heidelberg, Germany too, since I was born there. :D

7. kacyds

kacyds New Member

And the food is awesome too. We have food in New Orleans, that the rest of the US doesnt have. Once you eat our food, you never want to go back home......lol

8. Jen

Jen Member

Hello!!
    I am a new collector who is very interesting in starting a great stamp collection. It hasn't been even 6 months since I started to collect stamps. I literally only have a handful of stamps that I received from my librarian who was kind enough to help me get started. I am currently residing in Paraguay where sending mail is not popular at all. I am hoping to widen my collection for now and later narrow it down to stamps of famous people...but that's for laaater when I get used to collecting and exchanging. I hope to qualify for the welcome pack...I would be extremely grateful.

9. West

West New Member

Hello Kris, my name is Pure.

kacyds likes this.
  10. West

West New Member

That's the trouble with messages Steve, you miss the tone, it was just teasing. I have no intention of doing anything other than making people smile.

11. West

West New Member

Welcome Jen, you will find the Exchange amusing and informative in equal measure.

12. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

if you send me your address in conversation, i will put a pack together for you, anything you would prefer to have, as i do try and fit packs to the person collection

Steve

13. windmill

windmill Active Member

Welcome to the forum Jen :)

14. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Jen, i have posted out your Welcome Pack this morning, so again welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy your time here with us

Steve x

15. Jen

Jen Member

thank you steve logan, west, and windmill for the welcome!!

16. Tom D

Tom D Well-Known Member

Hay welcome Jen to our family. I was like you when I joined the forum. Do not be afraid of asking any question you may have someone has or will help find an answer for you.

Jen likes this.
  17. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Jen, I would like to welcome you as well. We have been conversing about Korea and Korean stamps and I would also like to send you a welcome packet of sorts. Please let me know your address in conversation (send to my inbox) and I will put something together for you. This is a welcome packet, no trade necessary!

18. Jen

Jen Member

Oh wow! Thank you very much!

19. RossTO

RossTO Member

Well, just saw this thread... surprised what happens when one is bored :D

20. sunflower

sunflower Member

coins/notes.