Welcome Packs for new collectors

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by steve logan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

i have prepared several welcome packs of appros 100 stamps each, these are available for new collectors who join the forum, and take and active role in making the forum better and stronger.
    If you are a new collector when you join the forum, all i ask is you introduce yourself to all the members, letting us know a little bit about yourself, your collection, or your ideas on where you would like to go with your collection and you will qualify for your free welcome pack of stamps

Steve

2. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Windmill

your welcome pack is now ready to be sent in tomorrows post, i hope you enjoy the bstamps that have been sorted for you

3. windmill

windmill Active Member

Really Steve??? Oh, I can't wait to receive, sort and look at it. Thank you so much, I look forward to see it soon. I will treasure it always.

steve logan likes this.
  4. Koen

Koen Member

Hi Steve,

The package you have send me arrived today.
    Very nice stamps.
    Thank you very much for them, pictures will follow soon ;)

Thanks again

Peter T Davis likes this.
  5. Irene Tingson

Irene Tingson Member

Do I also have a welcome pack? :D

6. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Irene, you are very welcome to a pack, just send me your address in conversation and let me know what you collect, and i will try and put in stamps that will be usefull to you

Steve x

7. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

i am pleased you liked them, welcome to the forum yet again

8. garrison johnson

garrison johnson New Member

hi steve ,my name is garry johnson i am 56 years old and i have been collecting for 12 or 13 years now. i remember my father working on his album as a kid but he didn't do it for long and what with other interests,hobbies and girls i didn't think much of it. before he passed he gave me his collection and told me my grandfather had started it. whenever i open that big minkus album and saw all the beautiful stamps inside i was hooked. i get a lot of grief from my fellow machinist and gear head friends but i don't care stamp collecting is the greatest stress reliever i know of.what other hobby can you hold the world in your hand ?

9. Irene Tingson

Irene Tingson Member

I agree, the greatest stress reliever!

10. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Hi Garrison, and welcome to the forum, what are your main interest in your collection, i am a worldwide collector myself
    i hope you have fun in here with the other members a very good team and family of people, send me your details in conversation and what you are looking for and i will tryt and set up a welcome pack to suit you

Steve

11. West

West New Member

I can think of one activity that just pips it!!!???

kacyds likes this.
  12. West

West New Member

Pure West, pleased to 'meet' you, have fun, this Exchange is definitely one for the light of heart.

13. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Welcome Garry!!!! Dont mind West, she doesnt mean any harm......lol

14. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome Garrison I know what you mean about friends and collecting LOL some of the crowd I hung with in my younger days simply coudnt understand it LOL

15. West

West New Member

Don't mind Kay, she is 'special'

16. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Oh now Im a she......hahaha wife would love that. :p

steve logan likes this.
  17. West

West New Member

The thing is Kacyds is rather androgynous of gender, so I am going to think of you as Sid, rather than Kay.:rolleyes:

18. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Think of me of Kris, thats my name, and Im not scared to hide that...... :p

19. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

says the person with the name West?
    seems a little nit picky to be having a go about other members user names, click on the name and it clearly says male?

Tom D likes this.
  20. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Thanks Steve, I owe you a cold Ice Tea, since you dont drink beer.....lol

Tom D and steve logan like this.