Want Miniature Sheets

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by prabakarraj, Jul 19, 2012.

1. prabakarraj

prabakarraj New Member

J.Prabakarraj, 137, St. Joseph Nagar, Kondur-607002.
    Want Miniature Sheets,

Souvenir Sheets, Sheet lets (Small Sheets of 10,12,16,20 Stamps) of Complete sets on the theme of Animals,

Birds, Butterflies, Dolphins, Whales, Ships, Fishes, also Stamps, Miniature Sheets, Souvenir Sheets,

Sheetlets, made of Gold, Silver, Tin, Steel, Silk, Cloth, Wood, Embroidery and other materials also Odd

Shapes and Hologram from all countries.Offer New issues Mint Stamps, Miniature sheets, Souvenir sheets,

Booklets in complete sets of Iceland, Ireland,Croatia, Monaco, New Caledonia,

Luxembourg, Barbados and other Countries.
    Email: prabakarrajj@yahoo.in

2. sunflower

sunflower Member

You sound like one heck of a serious stamp collector. Good thing stamps do not take up as much room as exotic cars.

Welcome. I am new to the Forum also.

3. hamid darestani

hamid darestani New Member

Dear freind

I am serious collector , I collect mint stamp Ukraine ,Belarus ,Lithuania,Moldava ,China , Argentina , Bangladesh, Brazil and all over the world and want to exchange Iranian stamp,Iranian wwf stamp .
    I swap only unused and uncancelled stamp with original gum.
    I don't accept yellowed stamp,hinged stamps,those stamp something written stuck on the back,stamps with brown spots or finger print on the back and the stamps perforation must be totally in good condition.

Our exchange will be done according to michel catalogue or www.postbeeld.com

My mail: hdarestani@yahoo.com
    Address: no.72 ,entrance 3 , block B5 ,shahrak farhangian ,tehranpars ,Tehran ,Iran
    Post code: 1655696119

Hamid Reza Darestani

4. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Hamid it might prove to be helpful if instead of flooding the forum with stock response you simply show some of what you have to trade.

zararina likes this.
  5. TomRalphio

TomRalphio Member

A friend of mine might have these things. I'll ask him to sign in and PM you.

Draft saved Draft deleted