United States Color Literature

Discussion in 'United States Stamps' started by JCG, Sep 17, 2019.

1. JCG

JCG Member

Hi all,

I have finally found a decent set of "Encyclopedia of the Colors of United States Postage Stamps byt R.H. White. Unfortunately the volumes I purchased does not include Volume 5, Postage Due Issues 1879-1916. I am reaching out to all and anyone who knows of someone who has this volume and if they are willing to sell it. The Volume I have (1-4, and 6) are in excellent condition. Thanks for at least reading this.

Carlin

2. Makanudo

Makanudo Moderator Moderator

Hi Carlin!

Welcome to the Forum.
    There are several US collectors active on this forum and I hope you find what u r looking for.

Please feel free to post some of your projects on this forum.

Regards

Miki

DonSellos likes this.
  3. Molokai

Molokai Moderator Moderator

Hi, Carlin -

I browse U.S. philatelic literature often; I'll keep an eye out for it. Last one I saw was eBay a few months back. Between that, Amazon, AbeBooks and a couple of dealers it tends to show up once or twice a year. But prices can be a little crazy; I had to pay up (and up) for my copy.

Welcome to Stamp Exchange!

4. JCG

JCG Member

Miki and Molokai,

Thanks for the replies. I have been a member of Stamp Exchange for a few years, I am just a quiet observer usually, unless I can help someone else.

5. Molokai

Molokai Moderator Moderator

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  6. Makanudo

Makanudo Moderator Moderator

Carlin,
    Sorry for the welcoming statement.
    Your status below avatar read "new member", now it reads "member".
    In any case I shall look for what you asked here locally in my club and let you know if I find it.

7. JCG

JCG Member

Miki

Maybe that is why every time i logged onto the site it always asks me to join!?????

Draft saved Draft deleted