Thomas J Noonan (Tom preferred)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thomas Noonan, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Thomas Noonan

Thomas Noonan New Member

I've just recently retired. Since stamps are the topic, I won't dwell on my past positions.

I've collected since age 15. Am 69-hard to grasp. Collect primarily Motorcycles on anything philatelic (over 26 years). Other philatelic pursuits: USA, Canada, UN, Canal Zone, wheelchairs topical, UN related themes (WRY, FAO, Malaria, ICY, ITU).

Am planning on resuming selling on Bidstart.com (was absent for approx 4 yr.). I have too much material. I can be reached @ tnoonan6@nycap.rr./com. as well as here.

James-2489 likes this.
  2. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Hello Tom:

I have been a BidStart customer for at least 9 years (when it was called StampWants, remember??). Let me know what your Seller ID is when you get there... do you have any kind of list put together already?

3. Thomas Noonan

Thomas Noonan New Member

Yes. I remember StampWants. I was a member then. What do you collect?

4. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Everything US... trying to finish off 2 MNH and 2 used collections (yes, many zeros) but I also have large holdings in ANZ, Eastern Europe, and South America... a lot of Africa but not as many as the other two. Asia I am weak in (except Russia/CCCP, India, and Ceylon/Sri Lanka) but not a focus right now either.

Doing a special topical of all space related... Mom is a Trekkie as am I!! But also special memories for her...

5. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Welcome to the forum Tom.I am familiar with Bidstart but never tried the site. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted