Third Reich stamps today.

Discussion in 'World Stamps' started by Jay, May 11, 2012.

1. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

I did know that they wasn't in the group but that's all my German states stuff so I thought I'd just show em all.

Steve Robinson likes this.
  2. rega

rega New Member

I collect German stamps.

3. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

Nice stamps Jay. I always like to see stamps from Germany. :cool:

4. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Me too actually. I only passivly collect them if they cross my path but I really want to beef up my Third Reich stuff and anything with Ludendorf's or Hindenburg's name on it (WWI). and the stamps from the overrun countries (WWII) and such.

5. kacyds

kacyds New Member

I like to collect anything with perforations on the edges.....:eek:

Sam B likes this.
  6. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

I collect any early German stamps and the overrun countries. I'll post some scans of some of my stuff and any duplicates I have to see if you are interested in having them

7. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

I can tell you right now that I AM definitely interested in anything early German. That would be a mind blower to run into something like that!!

8. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

Jay,

You ought to be receiving another small 'packet' of "hitler head" stamps in the next day or so, along with a couple of others for your sets. I got your stamp mailing yesterday. Many thanks.

Turns out I've got a fairly large number (4 double-sided stock pages) of the WW I / Wiemar Republic / WW II stamps to sell or trade. Trouble is, most have been hinged / some have creases / pulled perfs / thins / gum damage (if mint). I'm kinda busy thru this coming weekend, but maybe early next week I'll get them scanned and posted in the Trade or Sale section of the forum

9. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

I'll look later tonight and see what I have

Jay likes this.
  10. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

That would be stellar!! Just let me know your terms.

11. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

My terms will be "gladly accept and enjoy". I don't expect anything in return :cool:

Jay likes this.
  12. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Don't care about hinges at all and creases -if that's all that's wrong with them I'm your guy! I collect to collect not for any type of investment so anything is awesome! You rule!

I wish I had better stuff to send to you but I don't have many doubles sadly. I had to do something so I sent you those.

13. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Now THAT I can do. :)

14. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

I'll just throw this out there but I collect American/British/French/German souvenir postal cards from that era too. (WWI) They don't really command any type of premium but I enjoy the history.

15. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

Same here!!! I don't care about the value of my collection since I will never have it up for sale

16. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

my thoughts exactly!

17. rega

rega New Member

Maybe not in America, some do in Europe.

18. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Thank you again Sam!

Draft saved Draft deleted