the big five

Discussion in 'World Stamps' started by tasha, Feb 4, 2016.

1. tasha

tasha Active Member

how sad is it that the big 5 are going to be extinct one day. the white rhino is already in danger and the elephants too. Lions, cheetahs and all the other animals are being hunted by tourists and poachers everywhere which is extremely sad. So if you have any stamps with the big 5 on it hold onto them because the rhino will be something to talk about one day! if you have any then post them here

2. Hochstrasse

Hochstrasse Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]
    Here's one for you Tasha.

zararina and SATX Collector like this.
  3. tasha

tasha Active Member

Thank you Hochstrasse! What a shame that these animals are going extinct. India stamp is interesting I suppose they have all sorts of animals there too.

4. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

As far as I can remember, I do not have any stamps with those animals. Hope that they will still be around for generations. :)

ram and Hochstrasse like this.
  5. Jehovahnissi

Jehovahnissi Member

I think it's very sad too and selfish of people. To kill animals just for a trophy or to take a picture with it, is ridiculous. I hate that people do that. Especially with such big beautiful animals that are now getting endangered.

ram likes this.
  6. tasha

tasha Active Member

yes it is so sad and humans will end up destroying earth. We have so many extinct species of animals that could have been saved if we did not live in a greedy world

Draft saved Draft deleted