Succulentlife (new member)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by succulentlife, May 18, 2016.

1. succulentlife

succulentlife New Member

Have been collecting stamps 30+ years from all over the world-used, unused.. The largest part of my collections are USA, German, Croatian, Slovenian and Yugoslavian stamps.

I am looking forward to enrich my collection thru this forum and learn more about this life long hobby..

Best Regards

SATX Collector and amelia88 like this.
  2. DonSellos

DonSellos Moderator Moderator

Welcome. We look forward to having you post frequently to hear about and see your collections.

Don

3. Gunny

Gunny Retired Jarhead Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here.

4. Dread

Dread Member

welcome to forum!

Greetings from Croatia!

5. James-2489

James-2489 Well-Known Member

Hello succulentlife, welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing some of your collection.
    Regards, James.

6. amelia88

amelia88 Member

Hey there and welcome! Such an impressive amount of time to have been collecting stamps - I'm sure your collection is far more impressive than mine! I do think that for me, collecting stamps will be a lifelong hobby - I've loved it since I was a small child and I think that will carry on throughout my life.

Glad to have you here to talk all things stamps with us!

7. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Welcome and see you around the forum. :)

8. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Welcome succulentlife... being originally from Tucson, I know the significance of the avatar. Used to go out and collect a lot of those with my grandfather; grandmother had one really good cactus garden during their time. He and I would go out looking for quartz, native copper and turquoise, fire agate, and tourmalines in the desert and would always take her back a 'prize'.

James-2489 likes this.
  9. ram

ram Member

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Draft saved Draft deleted