Stamps with Plate #s

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Sam B, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

I don't collect stamps with the plate # attached. If anyone wants to trade for these Special Delivery stamps, let me know. I'm sure I have more if interested.
    View attachment 858

2. Martin Kent Miller

Martin Kent Miller New Member

Sam B - I've started collecting plate number singles - what do collect/need so I'll know what to offer...

3. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

I'll send them to you. I'll see what others i might have. Inbox me your shipping info and we can workout a trade later.

4. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

Martin...here are the #s of the stamps I have plate blocks of for you if interested. Let me know and I can send them with the Special delivery stamps above. I had about 20 more blocks about a month ago...traded them all tho.

I can show pics if you want

5. Martin Kent Miller

Martin Kent Miller New Member

Sam, Yes I would like to have them but want to have a fair trade for you - I have the 304 ready to go, what else should I send?

6. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

Just hold the 304 for me for now and I will get me a wantlist posted on here soon. Then you can decide what you think is fair. This is a hobby for me (not a business) so I'm just having fun trading off what I don't need or collect:D

7. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

oh Sam, i try where possible to have stamps with plates, do not ask me why, i have no idea if they are worth more lol

so i will be very interested in any spares you have like that, what would you want in return (how is your GB album looking now?)

8. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

I will keep you in mind as I come across more.....and I don't have a GB album:confused: must be thinking of someone else on here ( I think Kris just bought 1 )

9. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Could well have been Kris lol

10. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Somebody is talking about me? lol Yes Steve it was me, Havent receive the album yet, but I have sorted all stamps up to about 1960. Will tackle the rest when I get some free time. The album has been shipped, just waiting for it to arrive.

Draft saved Draft deleted