Stamps of Monaco

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Darrin, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

One of 4 groups of stamps I am posting for trade. The stamps came from a fairly modern collection housed in a stock book that I bought on eBay from a seller in the UK. Many (most) are either mint hinged or CTO hinged or used. The quality is good overall but you will find the occasional thin, tear, missing perf, corner or crease....

Would love to trade for your used modern definitives (yes, definitives only please, no commems) from any country except former Soviet Union (or Soviet Bloc), anything CTO (postally used only). Prefer western europe, south america and hong kong. No USA please. I have plenty, thank you.

2. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

3. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

if nobody else wants them, i have GB defs and even FDC defs as well, plus germany, NZ, AUS and a few others darrin

4. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Steve, I will pack them up and send them your way. I would love it if you have any of the newer UK regional defs (used). Anything you have from the other countries you mention is good too. Thank you.

5. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Steve, I have them ready to go and will mail them on Monday. I don't have any stamps (well, none that I would put on an envelope and mail) and the post office closed before I could get there. My son was having a computer problem...always seem to take an hour or more to fix.

6. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

no panic mate, i am still sorting through all my GB QEII defins to make sure i can give you one of each, there are lots of them though.

7. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Ok. I would be happy to put some other things in the mail to you as well. Any countries you are looking for? I am still not done going through the Brazil collection that I bought but I am sure I will have some dupes when I am done. I start vacation from work on the 23rd and hope to have some time after the holiday to work on my stamps. I was planning on scanning what I have and emailing you a scan.

8. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

there is no need to scan for me, as you know if i get 1 stamp that i do not already one i am happy. and the rest i can use as trade material with other members on here

9. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

The Monaco stamps went into the mail today. Please do not feel like you have to get something back to me right away. With the holidays coming up I will have some time off and have plenty of sorting, cataloging, etc. to do.

10. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

darrin, are these enough defs for you, there is Victoria and Edward VII jubilee issues, George VI and Edward VIII Elizabeth II and Regionals nice little bundle i thought :)

I do have another couple of sets simaler to t5his if anybody would like to trade for them

Steve
    View attachment 1308 View attachment 1309 View attachment 1310

11. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Steve, these look great. I would love them. I am missing a lot of the regional machins...I hope that what I have sent you is enough in trade. Will continue to work on Brazil and will put my dupes in the mail when I am done.

12. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

i did not put in the imperial regional as i thought you said you were looking for newer stuff, if you would like i could put them i have duplicates of most of them.

you know me, if i get 1 stamp i do not already own i am happy :), i am sure you will have sent me more than just one that is for sure.
    I will wait your reply then get packed and posted for you later today as it is nearly 2am here, insomnia is a pretty good illness sometimes can get so much done once everyone is in bed here :)

13. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

I only put the Monaco stamps in the mail, are you interested in the other stamps from Denmark, San Marino and Albania? I may have misunderstood. Let me know I can put those in the mail too if you wish. The Albania I have tentative request from Philatelisteria so I have to see if she wants them first...

14. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

I have a couple of thousand denmark stamps i still have not got round to sorting yet mate so not a real need for them at the moment, i have not sorted any Albania yet either lol but i have sorted San marino and they are in stock books, but not yet put on catawiki, i might do that now while i think about it lol

15. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Those Machins and Regional Machins are looking pretty good!!!:cool:

16. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

would you like the regionals i have another few sets available

17. kacyds

kacyds New Member

I would love them, anything in particular your looking for in return?

18. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

19. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

View attachment 1387 View attachment 1386 View attachment 1385
    Ok...here you go Steve. I couldn't resist posting pictures of what I am sending you...Anyway, I think you will like this lot and I have gone through your Catawiki pages for Brazil and there are not dupes included here. This should all be new to your collection.
    The Brazil album was strong in the early definitives up to the 40s and then there were a lot of loose album pages from other albums included with stamps through the mid-60s with a lot of duplication.
    I have not even touched the airmails, officials, etc... and I have only done a few of the early definitive series. The series from the 20s to the 50s I will leave for another day. Too many watermarks and perfs to figure out...I thought this would be a good start, regardless.
    I am having trouble uploading the largest of the files and will send that to you in conversation just so you can take a look at it.

20. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted