Stamps of Asia, Africa and Latinamerica

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Algernon, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Algernon

Algernon New Member

Hello friends

I have stamps in Asia, Africa and Latin America to exchange for stamps of Germany and USA-if someone is interested ask me review country interested in particular so I incorporated it to colcnet so that they can refer to

Best regards

Mario

[​IMG]

2. Molokai

Molokai Well-Known Member

I have a ton (well, not quite a dozen or so 16-page albums) of U.S. 1930s-1950s mint - singles, blocks, plate blocks, sheets. Also, a quite a few fairly recent FDCs and souvenir sheets. If those are of interest I can send you a sampling of them for the cost of shipping.

I don't collect the areas you mention unless perhaps you have any with chess or bicycle racing as the theme. Send a note to my inbox if interested, we can work it out. Cheers, Molokai.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  3. ram

ram Member

Hello Mario and molokai, would you like to exchange stamps with me?,

I can offer stamps from all over the world and especially from israel.

Sincerely you'rs
    Ram

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Frank Takasch

Frank Takasch New Member

5. Frank Takasch

Frank Takasch New Member

Have over 700 Used US to trade for WW,
    I have over 700 different US Used issues 1940-1995
    I like to mail out 100Comm. and 25 Reg. US Used issues for your country if possible or others to make up the packet.
    Please email me ftakasch@aol.com
    Please connect me as so as possible wither your interested .
    Anyone in the US that needs WW also, I will be about to trade after the 1st of the year for exchanging WW

6. Algernon

Algernon New Member

Dear

Molokai: I don't have too many stamps of chess and cycling but when you do you will report.

Thank you very much.-

RAM: Please tell me that stamps are looking for.

Frank: you can be precise in tell me that you were looking for? Sorry but my English is very poor.

Mario

7. ram

ram Member

Hello Mario,

I'm not looking for any partitular stamps, I collect all kinds and shape of stamps.

If you want please write me your email address so I will be able to send you pictures of some of my duplicate stamps.

Sincerely you'rs
    Ram shalev

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. krux

krux New Member

Hello from Germany,

i can offer you some stamps of Germany.

Best regards

Ingmar

9. Algernon

Algernon New Member

Hi Ram,

I have repeated stamps of many countries but I'd like you to tell me at least two or three countries that interest you to scan the stamps.

My e-mail is montecchia@gmail.com.-

Cordially

Mario

10. Algernon

Algernon New Member

Hello Ingmar

I am interested in your proposal, I collect USA (until 2001) and Germany (Empire, allied occupations, Berlin and Bundespost).

I have many repeated in many countries, you should tell me that you are interested in to scan the images.

We continue by email: montecchia@gmail.com

Kind regards

Mario

Draft saved Draft deleted