Stamps of Albania

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Darrin, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

One of 4 groups of stamps I am posting for trade. The stamps came from a fairly modern collection housed in a stock book that I bought on eBay from a seller in the UK. Many (most) are either mint hinged or CTO hinged or used. The quality is good overall but you will find the occasional thin, tear, missing perf, corner or crease....

Would love to trade for your used modern definitives (yes, definitives only please, no commems) from any countryexcept former Soviet Union (or Soviet Bloc), anything CTO (postally used only). Prefer western europe, south america and hong kong. No USA please. I have plenty, thank you.

2. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Darrin just to let you know the image is not showing :(

3. philatelisteria

philatelisteria New Member

I have some English definitives, machins, would they interest you and can i see some images of your stamps please?

4. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Thank you for your interest. The images are there...they are downloadable .pdf files which, if you click to the left of the box where it states the file size, you will be able to download the image. Regardless, I made them .pdf files in error and will load some .jpg images instead so everyone can more easily see the stamps I would like to trade.

I am interested in machins but I am also long-time collector of them and have almost every one. Sorry, I don't mean to be picky and I probably should have been more specific. Mainland Europe...spain, france, belgium, netherlands, germany, etc...would be good. Do you have anything?

5. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Thanks Steve. I realized after I had already saved the scanned images as .pdf files that they wouldn't show up as pictures on the page. You can actually download the .pdf files and view the stamps if you wish by clicking to the left of the box that states the file size. As I stated above, I will post some .jpg images in place of these shortly.

6. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Ok...here are the Albanian stamps. I will post .jpg's on the other 3 threads as well. View attachment 1263

7. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

I have these stamps from the Leeward Islands (below the UK stamps) which I can trade with you if you wish as well as the Albanian stamps you indicated an interest in. The (2) 1d. stamps on the top left side of the stock card have some condition issues and the coronation set is mint hinged but in otherwise good condition.

I would love to trade for UK regionals like the ones directly below. Any year, any denomination, any region and used.

Let me know your thoughts when you get a chance.

View attachment 1307

View attachment 1306

steve logan likes this.
  8. philatelisteria

philatelisteria New Member

Thay are very nice, I already have the Leewards though and do not collect outside the Commonwealth. I think you will have no trouble trading though...x