Stamp Exchange!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eleni, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Eleni

Eleni New Member

I am interested in exchanging mint stamps from non US countries, starting with 20 and used stamps staring with 100 a time. I have a big collection of European, American, Australian and Asian stamps.

Take care,
    Eleni

Jaap Hol likes this.
  2. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Welcome to the forums. There are a lot of traders here that will be interested in what you have.

3. I have quite a lot of mint stamps to exchange, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway,
    Iceland on and on in the Europe area. Let me know what you have to offer. I am interested in Hong Kong, up to 2000 used, New Zealand up to 2010 and Australia and always interested in recent Canadian commemoratives.

4. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Welcome to the forum Eleni. :)

Eleni likes this.
  5. James-2489

James-2489 Well-Known Member

Hello Eleni, welcome to the forum. I have MNH sets and used Thailand stamps available for trade. If you are interested what specifically do you have for exchange? What country & region are you from please?
    j.h.fitzpatrick@gmail.com
    Regards, James.

Eleni likes this.
  6. Eleni

Eleni New Member

Hello :)

I have 15 used Australian stamps for you. Would you like exchanging them with 15 used French stamps?

Take care,
    Eleni

7. Philactica

Philactica Active Member

Hi James,

I would be interested in Thailand stamps mint or used in complete sets and even multiple sets.

Can send you an .xls list to the Scott catalogue value on South Africa and Homelands plus South West Africa.

Regards
    Erich

8. Not sure what are these stamps like?

9. Hello,
    I have Australia and Hong Kong used and i want to swap for mint in some topics are you interested by swap,Constantin

10. I have over 500 different Australia stamps,Constantin

11. What topicals are you interested in receiving. I have lots of mint material I want to trade.

12. Hello,
    I am interested by mint stamps topics Flora , Birds, Trucks and Tractors
    Constantin

13. From any country, or legitamite Countries no trucial states or do you need these as well. Do you have a want list or do you take all.
    What do you have to offer?

14. Jaap Hol

Jaap Hol New Member

Hello Eleni, i like to exchange ww used stamps with you in amounts from 100 each time. Adresses we can change by e-mail. My e-mail is jaaphol@yahoo.com . Thanks !!!!!!!!!

15. What countries are you interested in receiving. I have Japan, Australia and New Zealand and Canada to trade. Mostly used.
    If interested I will put a packet together for you.
    Thanks.
    keyfrench@gmail.com

16. Jaap Hol

Jaap Hol New Member

I collect all countries. And i prefer to exchange used stamps above mint stamps. Portions 50 100 later may be 200 each time 1 x 1 .
    My e-mail is jaaphol@yahoo.com

17. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Are you interested in used US as well?

18. Jaap Hol

Jaap Hol New Member

Also I collect USA, only may be I sop with USA. Many USA stamps are hard to remove paper from it

19. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Welcome to the forum Jaap.
    I also find it hard to remove paper from stamps. Maybe you can check out a thread here int his forum on how to soak stamps.

Jaap Hol likes this.
  20. Jaap Hol

Jaap Hol New Member

Thanks for the reply, as soon as i have a good reply , i will let it know

zararina likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted