some post 1940's USA comemmoratives.

Discussion in 'United States Stamps' started by Jay, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

I now have pages and pages of this wonderful stuff and thought I would share a handsome looking page from my post '40 folder. I have been diligently working sorting and aquiring these and to my she-grin I'm almost 3/4 of the way complete with it! YAAAY!! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

View attachment 1082 View attachment 1083 per earlier PM, maybe I can help you with your used US? sorry about the jumble, but I don't spend a lot of time on my stock book pages. I've got another 8 pages to scan and upload if you're interested in US stamps thru the 10 cent vareities.

3. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

I actually have most of what you've scanned with the exception of the famous Americans issues. I replied to your PM just a few seconds ago. I don't think I can oblige as I don't collect world wide. I'm sorry and thank you much for the most generous offer! -Jay

Draft saved Draft deleted