Some of my Zeppelin Covers

Discussion in 'World Stamps' started by rtvstamps, Jun 25, 2012.

1. rtvstamps

rtvstamps New Member

:D Hello friends!

Here are some of my German "Zeppelin" Covers. I hope you like them!

Germany Third Reich 1936 Nice Zeppelin LZ 129 Hindenburg flight cover boardpostcancel Deutsche Luftpost 1. Fahrt Europa-Nordamerika ( German airmail 1. flight Europe-Northamerica) with 1 Mark franking by a 75 Pfennig Zeppelin airpost stamp out of the top margin Michelnumber 607 Scott C58 and a 25 Pfg eagle and globe airpost stamp. Arrival cancel New York May 9 1936 on the back / Siegernumber 407A.

[​IMG]

Germany Third Reich 1938 very decorative Zeppelin flight cover cancel Frankfurt 1.12..1938 with 130 Pfennig franking by 3 different 3rd Reich stamps . Wears the red cachet Fahrt ins befreite Sudetenland, on the back propagandistical arrival cancel Reichenberg, am 4. Dezember Dein Ja dem Führer. First Postfahrt and the 1st regular flight of the LZ 130 Graf Zeppelin III. Siegernumber 456

[​IMG]

Germany Third Reich 1939 good Zeppelin LZ 130 flight cover cancel Flug- und Luftschiffhafen Rhein-Main Frankfurt 16.07.1939 with exact required 100 Pfennig franking by three different eagle and globe airpost stamps with the red cachet Luftschiff Graf Zeppelin Görlitz Deutschlandfahrten 1939 , arrival cancel Görlitz Landungsfahrt LZ 130 16.7.1939 on the back .Siegernumber 45
    [​IMG]

Germany Third Reich 1939 very decorative Zeppelin flight card to Eger Sudetenland cancel Frankfurt 13.08.1939. Great cachet Luftschiff Graf Zeppelin Deutschlandfahrten 1939 Eger , wonderful franking with five stamps including semipostal and commemorative issues. Arrival cancel Eger on the front . Siegernumber 462
    [​IMG]

Regards!
    Rodolfo

2. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Nice covers! ;)
    All of them looks good for me.

3. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Nice looking covers, thanks for sharing.

4. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

They are rather lovely covers :D

5. rtvstamps

rtvstamps New Member

Thanks for your kind comments frIends!

Regards!
    Rodolfo

Draft saved Draft deleted