Selling US Stamps from an old European Hoard

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by ScandinavianStamps, Jul 19, 2013.

1. ScandinavianStamps

ScandinavianStamps New Member

So, got another batch of my stepdad's old US stamps out on eBay. Earlier I posted about how I got to be in possession of these, and the attendant "project" I have undertaken: "Getting an Education in US Stamps."

I've got 81 lots out for grabs-- ranging from Scott 93 to some BOB items, a couple of Confederate States and a few precancels (know NOTHING) about those... neither did my stepdad, evidently.

My standard selling policy: Big sharp picture, describe faults, ALL lots start at ONE CENT, regardless of value. Yes, you could technically speaking get a $50.00 stamp for a penny... I'm one of those "silly" people who believes the market is pretty intelligent and will set its own "fair value" if given a chance.

So here we go:
    Peter's current eBay auctions with classic US

Oh, and bidding ends Sunday July 21st sometime in the evening, Pacific time.

Thanks in advance for your interest!
    ~Peter

Steve Robinson and Sarahrtw like this.
  2. Hochstrasse

Hochstrasse Moderator Moderator

Looks like some interesting stuff Peter. I hope some of the members take a look. As for myself I have been collecting U.S. for quite some time and I'm missing only high ticket items.

Draft saved Draft deleted