Scott's 569

Discussion in 'United States Stamps' started by Tommytom, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Tommytom

Tommytom New Member

This came out of my grandfathers stamp collection I inherited. (1) It measures 19.25 × 22 .5 should I submit this? (2) Not into 2 by 2 to flip 19.5 x 22.75

Attached Files:

2. Tommytom

Tommytom New Member

596 Is isthe stamp. I apologize for my dyslexia

3. DonSellos

DonSellos Well-Known Member

This stamp is out of my knowledge range. Someone else, Molokai, Hochstrasse, perhaps, might advise on this one .

Don

4. Molokai

Molokai Well-Known Member

5. Harry Golightly

Harry Golightly NonHinged

Excellent reference Molokai for a difficult identification.
    Harry

6. Molokai

Molokai Well-Known Member

Thank you <HARRY>. I've steered clear of the 3rd Bureaus...I get a headache just reading about them. Measuring the size of the design and ID'ing the paper is really tricky. Still, they are fascinating...

7. Tommytom

Tommytom New Member

Thank you molokai. I read it last week and was filled with all types of information Took me a few days to understand and rifle through it. Thought my coin Collection Frustrating time consuming Complicated was rough A few years of studying everyday But this wow, Die Varieties have nothing on Stamps. But you must study to know the truth. The origin what when where why. When you Truly understand you could go Insane. It is for the true collector only Knowledge. And the purpose of history knowledge. Sovereignty declarations Citizens United States Constitution Are all very Interesting As is life. Live and let live. I Posted few more post up On a 3 cent Washington blue stamp Supposed to be Violet. And a 25 cent airmail stamp of Abraham Lincoln missing the other half . Regarding the Subject I would appreciate your input. I'm completely confused on . I appreciate any knowledge and understanding You could bring to this Unexperienced Stamp hobbyist. I appreciate

8. Harry Golightly

Harry Golightly NonHinged

De gustibus non est disputandum
    HG

Draft saved Draft deleted