Posting images, how to??

Discussion in 'Stamp Chat' started by DonSellos, Mar 18, 2014.

1. DonSellos

DonSellos Moderator Moderator

I don't see any instructions on how to post images on this forum? What am I missing? How is it done?

Thanks.

Don

2. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Hi, click the "image" button on the buttons available when posting/replying then paste the image url on it then click the "insert" button/icon. :)

3. DonSellos

DonSellos Moderator Moderator

A test!

usmc labels.jpg

Here is a page of USMC cinderellas I am using as a test. Thanks, Zararina. I did not, however, follow your instructions as I don't use an off-site image repository such as photo bucket. Rather these are on my hard drive and I used the "upload a file" button which seems to work. What I'm not seeing now at the bottom of the posing frame is the "preview" button.

Don

PS I found the preview button by using "more options."

4. ursell

ursell Member

Thanks for the info. I'm going to have to try it.

5. Amir King

Amir King Member

Nice stamps about the US marines. There must be lots of topics on stamps you can get any variety. I will have a look at a catalogue to see which are the rarest. Keep up the good collecting everybody!

6. Steverd

Steverd Member

ALSO, try DRAG and DROP. I love that about Xenforo software. Adding images couldn't be any easier. Try it!!!

7. zararina

I have not try it as I thought it was not possible on forums. Nice share. :)

8. micah13

micah13 New Member

I've never seen these stamps before! Where did you find them?? I'm starting to think my collection is extremely small and limited... Most of the ones I've tracked down so far had figureheads on them of presidents and famous individuals, and they're faded too.

9. zararina

There are really lots to collect out there. I doubt it that there will be a collector who collected every single kind of stamps on earth. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted