Portugease

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by stilb, Aug 26, 2012.

1. stilb

stilb New Member

Anything, just started on that country.......

2. dbruce

dbruce New Member

hi there i have this for sale best offer !

3. domaintalk

domaintalk Member

I have this 1962 Gabriel Stamp related to your query on Portuguese Stamps. Offer me a good price and I will sell it :). Here's it

[​IMG]

4. Keith J Doublin

Keith J Doublin New Member

hello, i got bunch of stamps dont know alot about em... give me ur address nill send ya a couple from that country and if they any good you can buy some Keith J

5. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

I do have this stamp too but not in perfect condition.

6. JOAO ALBERTO

JOAO ALBERTO New Member

Hi, have a lot of Portuguese stamps, both mint and cancelled. I would like to send some to you, please let me know your adress. If you like them, I would like to receive some stamps of your country our showing owls, lighthouses, polar themes.

7. hamid darestani

hamid darestani New Member

Dear freind

I am serious collector , I collect mint stamp Ukraine ,Belarus ,Lithuania,Moldava ,China , Argentina , Bangladesh, Brazil and want to exchange Iranian stamp,Iranian wwf stamp .
    I swap only unused and uncancelled stamp with original gum.
    I don't accept yellowed stamp,hinged stamps,those stamp something written stuck on the back,stamps with brown spots or finger print on the back and the stamps perforation must be totally in good condition.

Our exchange will be done according to michel catalogue or www.postbeeld.com

My mail: hdarestani@yahoo.com
    Address: no.72 ,entrance 3 , block B5 ,shahrak farhangian ,tehranpars ,Tehran ,Iran
    Post code: 1655696119

Hamid Reza Darestani

8. Erich Emmel

Erich Emmel New Member

Hi Joao Alberto,
    I'm from Germany and interested in an Exchange with you. Looking for MNH Portuguese stamps. Write to me if you are interested.
    Regards Erich Emmel

9. That is a really cool stamp. I will do some more research about it. I may consider buying it.

10. Erich Emmel

Erich Emmel New Member

That's a scan from a stamp in my collection. In MNH condition I dont have double but if you interested I will look for a used one. Maybe I have one.

Draft saved Draft deleted