Discussion in 'Stamp Chat' started by Patricia Waterman, Apr 5, 2018.

  1. Patricia Waterman

    Patricia Waterman New Member

    what are the perforated lettered or numbers on stamps for
  2. Molokai

    Molokai Well-Known Member

    Hello, Patricia

    I believe you are meaning PERFINS (PERForated INsignias).

    Here is the Wiki on them:

    They are very collectible and there is a Perfins Club that has been around for many years.

    If you go to Search Forums and enter 'perfins' you will find some threads on these interesting issues.

    Welcome to StampExchange!!
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page