perfins? / precancels?

Discussion in 'United States Stamps' started by Larry L. Taylor, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

Kind of esoteric, but I've accumulated a few of each but have no desire to collect them.

If any one has such a collection, I will be glad to send you those stamps free of charge. Just PM me with your snail -mail address and I'll pop them in the mail.

3. aciguembre

aciguembre New Member

Hello!. I'm bureau precancels collector from Spain. Do you have someone?
    Thank you

4. Larry L. Taylor

You're second in line for requesting them. Depends on what the other person is looking for. I may still be left with some extras, so if you want to send me your snail mail address, I will go thru what I have left over and send them to you.

5. Larry L. Taylor

sent 2/3/2015

6. Larry L. Taylor

sent 2/3/2015

7. aciguembre

aciguembre New Member

Thank you, Larry.
    I've received today your letter.
    What can I do for you?

8. Larry L. Taylor

no pay back required - just wanted to give away some stamps that a 'needed' home

SATX Collector likes this.
  9. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Folks: don't be shy. Some of us have items we would like to 'have a good home' and maybe brighten someone's day.

If you truly want to build a collection, say so and let us know what you want to collect... I am SURE that some of us, shall we say 'more mature' collectors have plenty of stuff to help you out with: stamps, supplies, means to help you protect and display your collections, etc.

And if you have some things to trade (extra to your own needs), say so also and we can see if they fit OUR topicals... always a good feeling on both sides when that happens. But even if you CAN'T trade, most of us will gladly send you whatever your needs are just to keep the hobby community going.

Draft saved Draft deleted