Old White Ace Canada pages wanted

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by SeanGray, Mar 25, 2016.

1. SeanGray

SeanGray New Member

Hi there,

I am looking to find the old White Ace Canada album pages. The ones that feature the Red Ensign flag as opposed to the current Maple Leaf flag version (1851-1967). I am interested in either new old stock or used (don't need to be perfect as long as they are in presentable shape). Always interested in Ensign blanks, too.

Please let me know if you have any available. Thanks very much.

2. James-2489

James-2489 Well-Known Member

Hello SeanGray, welcome to the forum. I hope to see some of your collection posted here.
    I've had a quick look on EBay and found these, I hope that these may help.
    EBay item numbers: 381552642436 - 361271460648 - 361496121642

Regards, James.

3. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Hello SeanGray... welcome to the forums from myself as well.

The name rings a bell... White Ace pops up every so often in some of the advertisements I read. Will let you know if I see anything in the Canada series... I am assuming that is the only one you are interested in?

4. SeanGray

SeanGray New Member

Hi James,

Thanks for the item numbers, I have been watching a couple of the ones that you mention. I would gladly post some of my collection, but I'm afraid I'm a beginner to the hobby and really doubt that I have anything of any real interest. This forum is a great resource and I've been reading through a lot of forums with great interest.

Cheers, Sean.

5. SeanGray

SeanGray New Member

Hi SATX Collector,

Thanks for the welcome. Nice to meet you. Yes, currently the old style Canadian pages are the ones I'm looking for. They have been out of production for quite awhile, so I just keep hoping that I'll come across someone that has some.

Cheers, Sean.

6. James-2489

James-2489 Well-Known Member

Hello Sean, we are always happy to see other collections, I have relatively few Canadian stamps.
    The white Ace pages are nearly 50 years out of print? are they still copyrighted?
    If not why not get a local print shop to print a 100 or so on archival paper for you?
    Regards, James.

Draft saved Draft deleted