Offer: Danish (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, British) - Want: German and Dutch speaking countries

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Ken Faroe, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Ken Faroe

Ken Faroe New Member

That is: Germany, GDR, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Netherlands, South Africa, Belgium, Occupation, Colonies

Let's exchange by lists.

Please write:

kenfaroe@hum.ku.dk

Ken Farø
    J.P.E. Hartmanns Allé 10b
    DK-2500
    Valby
    Denmark

2. James-2489

James-2489 Well-Known Member

Hello Ken, welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing some of your collection.

Regards, James.

3. Takis Kalogerakos

Takis Kalogerakos Active Member

4. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

I'd be willing to give an exchange a try. The question is: what specifically are you looking for? Modern? Older? Definitives? Commemoraives? Back-of-book?

I don't have a Michel catalog, so unless you have access to a Scott catalog, I think it would be easier (for me at least) to just make jpg views in Showgard stock sheets of what I have to offer in various countries for which you are seeking stamps. Probably do the exchange of info via direct e-mails rather than thru this web site.

I collect world wide, but tend to focus on West Europe. My collections of W. Europe vary, but most tend to taper off after year 2000 or so - no real access to bulk mixtures of recent vintage. I prefer used as opposed to mint.

My e-mail is pogo8@cableone.net

Draft saved Draft deleted