No introduction,but a Good Bye !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Werner Salentin, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Werner Salentin

Werner Salentin Well-Known Member

Today is the last day I am online.Tomorrow the PC will be loaded into a container and will
    start its journey across the Atlantic.
    I guess it more likely will take a couple of months,than weeks,before I will have access
    to my stamps etc. again.
    It was always a priviledge to me to be a part of this forum and I am looking forward
    to take part again.
    So,my best wishes to all of you,

Werner

2. anglobob

anglobob Moderator Moderator

Werner....best wishes to you also....hope you have a safe journey and look forward to hearing from you in the future.
    Bob

3. DonSellos

DonSellos Moderator Moderator

Hi Werner:

Best wishes for a safe trip and for an easy transition to your new home. I will miss your informative posts, but will look forward to your return after you are settled once again.

Don

4. tomiseksj

tomiseksj New Member

Have a safe journey, Werner. I look forward to your return.

5. Hochstrasse

Hochstrasse Moderator Moderator

Safe journey Werner,
    We will miss your great contributions. Looking forward to your return.
    Hochstrasse

6. Harry Golightly

Harry Golightly NonHinged

DITTO, Werner.
    Looking forward to your re-establishing contact w/ this group.
    Harry

7. Werner Salentin

Werner Salentin Well-Known Member

Thank you for the good wishes !
    Back to Germany savely and back online.
    However the stamps should be somewhere in between the Rio de la Plata and
    the Elbe and will hopefully arrive in about two months time.
    So I will be more of a reader than a writer in the forum.

DonSellos, Hochstrasse and anglobob like this.
  8. anglobob

anglobob Moderator Moderator

Werner....glad you made it back safely.
    You might have to wait a while to read things here....the board is on its last legs....

Bob

9. Molokai

Molokai Moderator Moderator

No. We kid about here, don't take life too seriously some of us. :)

anglobob likes this.
  10. skychohess

skychohess New Member

- you'll be able to establish your birkenstock size with the addition of 31 to your u. Girls s measurement and 33 to your u. - some kinds could be acknowledged as slim but are thought of to essentially have a moderate thickness in u. For girls's, they're equal to a w width. For men's, they're equivalent to a d width. Hold your kiddos seeking secure and funky in 2010 with the straightforward-to-put on birkenstock kiddies'milano eva sandals. A adaptable accept the essential, that eva model additionally capabilities preferrred arc help, loyal heel glass and spacious backside package deal to maintain little toes birkenstock milano with socks comfortable supported.
    Records birkenstock footwear is manufactured and supplied in western sizes. Males's birkenstock slender measurement is the usa thickness actual carbon birkenstock womens mayari birko-flor sandal copy of b - c. Men's birkenstock common measurement is the us width equal of d - ee. Girls's birkenstock narrow measurement is the us measurement equivalent of a - b. Girls's birkenstock regular size is the us thickness actual carbon copy of d - d. Before carrying your new birkenstocks, put one hand underneath the foot and one beneath the heel, then fold the footbed a number of times. This can provoke the break in time and can your help your brand-new sandals experience comfortable sooner.
    Cheap birkenstock outlet one in all birkenstock s most famous variations, the arizona is solely offered in darkish leather-based with colette-blue laser produced polka dots and orange material-really feel buckles. The mannequin traits the slim footbed with an all-black leather-based-covered insole. Birkenstock gizeh birkibuc girls's birkenstock gizeh birkibuc item description. Birkenstock measurement info: women. Featured products birkenstock gizeh birkibuc manufacturer: birkenstock --> birkenstock. Mannequin: gizeh birkibuc groups linked to: gizeh birkibuc ladies's adjustable strap sneakers women's relaxed shoes women's consolation sneakers ladies's cork sneakers women's sandals ladies's thong footwear ladies's comfort sandals women's smooth sandals show birkenstock mayari oiled leather sandal - womens to mail a buddy regarding the gizeh birkibuc, press here.
    Ollie quinn releases seven new europe stores. Publication amp; bone starts guys s hold in tribeca. Porter launches 5th anniversary collaboration collection. Vans vf has appointed lance eddy as gross sales director. Icebreaker hires brian mecham as folks normal manager. Icebreaker : chris ottervanger, new customary supervisor europe. Hy res 2014 honors kenta matsushige. Indonesia produces an association to promote luxury. Longtime hermes luxurious occasion supervisor dies. Sir paul smith : le dernier des grands cr ateurs de function birkenstock mayari oiled leather ind pendants. Vogue exp rience : us nouvel v nement grand group durante avril.
    " "the reality is, a lot of people are possible leaving some huge cash on the table. " first, make certain you're utilizing entire benefit of all the advantages your small business provides, together with hid healthcare advantages or maybe a 401 e match, which may be usually free money. We frequently see insiders getting up gives size 35 birkenstock arizona in firms that accomplish properly over the extended term. Sadly, there's additionally plenty of examples of reveal charges declining precipitously after insiders have bought shares. Due to this fact shareholders might well want to know whether insiders have now been shopping for or selling provides in varex imaging firm nasdaq:vrex.
    We use snacks to give you perfect experience on our website. This includes third get together biscuits and personalised content. Within the event that birkenstock pisa jobs you retain on we ll believe you re happy for all cookies. However, you'll be able to change your mind at any time. you should select a measurement before adding a product to your favourites. All prices are in usd. Save your self birkenstock blocks to have email alerts and adjustments in your ebay feed. Unfollow birkenstock blocks to stop finding improvements on your e-bay feed. You will receive e-mail and provide alerts when new objects arrive.

Draft saved Draft deleted