No Idea what these cards are

Discussion in 'Stamp Chat' started by steve logan, Aug 23, 2011.

1. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

hi to all members

i do not have a clue what these cards are, or if they are collectables or not but if some one does recognise them, you can have them for a small trade of stamps.
    View attachment 480

2. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

The Wills cigarett cards are quite collectable, not sure what the others are but you found such cards in packs of tea/cigaretts and in the US in with bubble gum as well as with cigaretts LOL

3. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

is it something you collect?

4. Steve Robinson

LOL I do have a small collection :oops: oh were did you post about fiji stamps? just scanned my spares (not many LOL)

5. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

in world stamps under Fiji

6. 121211

121211 New Member

you really need full sets SL

7. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

i am not collecting them, they were in a box i picked up off ebay with the stamps, and i have put them somewhere so safe i can not find them at the moment lol

8. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

I inherited an old scrap book that my grandmother and great aunt put together when they were children. There are a number of similar cards (unfortunately all glued down) depicting animals and birds. These cards look as if they came out of boxes of Arm & Hammer baking soda or were included with the purchase. They all include the famous (at least in the US) logo.

9. Duke Arbinthrope

Duke Arbinthrope New Member

I do not have ebay nor facebook can we have scans of this intriguing item on here?

10. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

alas if they are glued down they are worthless.

11. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

no they were not glued down, they are housed on a stamp stock sheet so i could scan them

and Gabriel welcome to the forum, another Trekkie i see

steve

12. Steve Robinson

Still very nice items to own Steve :)

13. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

LOL they will be when i find them again :), i put them so safe as well ha ha

14. Steve Robinson

15. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

while looking for the pack of pre cancelled stamps for Swish, i have now found these cards, so if anyone wants them please let me know

16. Steve Robinson

Allways interested Steve :)

17. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

Sorry no, I could not find the box in my profile, I am new age. I see most of them are illustrations. Is the bottom right the same or is that a photo?

18. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Your inbox is right next to your user name at the top of the web page, just above the guy looking at a stamp, if you want to start a conversation with another member then click on their name in the thread you are in and then click on start a conversation in the small information box that pops up

Steve

19. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Steve they are yours, i will post when i get back, i have also found this postcard, it has no stamp on it, but i kow you like your ships and boats, i will add if you want it?

View attachment 1657

20. Steve Robinson

Yes please Steve is that Rimini? if so I once spent xmas day on the beach there LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted