Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LickemStickem, Apr 22, 2016.

1. LickemStickem

LickemStickem New Member

Hello all. I'm new here to the stamp exchange. Looking to engage in some good discussion, and learn more about stamp collection and valuation. I hope to chat with you all some time.

2. Molokai

Molokai Moderator Moderator

Howdy! Welcome to StampExchange - the friendliest stamp forum on the Internet!

3. Hochstrasse

Hochstrasse Moderator Moderator

Nice to have you here LickemStickem! We are happy to discuss anything about the collecting of stamps. :)

4. jim72051

jim72051 Active Member

Let us know what you are interested in. I am currently trying to assign machine types to early machine cancels on US covers from 1880 to 1920. I also collect flight covers, highway post office covers, first day covers and recently decided to pull together all my Europa covers into one collection.

5. Molokai

Molokai Moderator Moderator

If I ever stop buying books and buy stamps :joyful:, I'll collect the Black Jack, U.S. large banknotes and the Second Bureau. The only item I have of any slight significance is a MNH sheet of the 2-Cent Norse American, #620. I'd like to have its big brother the 5-Cent #621 but a nice one would be a budget buster.

6. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Welcome and see you around the forum LickemStickem. :)

7. LickemStickem

LickemStickem New Member

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm really enjoying the forum and seeing everyone's collections. I'm interested in vintage stamps. The older the more interesting.

8. ram

ram Member

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

9. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

A little bit later but Welcome to the Forums!

I collect a little/lot of EVERYTHING stamp-wise... like to take different countries and compare their stamp subjects with history and events which SHOULD relate them but doesn't necessarily do so.

Many of my stamps show pictures of the master painters... always an enlightening subject with me. I wouldn't be able to afford the paintings so the "photography" of the masters will have to suffice!

Draft saved Draft deleted