My USA Wish List

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by steve logan, Oct 28, 2011.

1. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

hi to everyone

below is the link to my USA want list up to 1979, at the moment i am only looking for cancelled stamps from this list, one i have got it down a bit i will post another list with Mint wants on there.

i have USA, Jersey, Guernsey, Poland, Magyar Posta, Czech, GB and many others i can offer in trade

thanking everyone in advance

steve

http://www.catawiki.com/wish_list/show/5d50b19477aa99d8a42d5647b48e1495553c2268?filter=U

2. swish513

swish513 Active Member

your link takes me to a log in page

3. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

mmmm very strange i will try again lol
    it could be only members can see the list, it is free to subscribe though?

although you have now missed collector of the year compition lol, and i did not win, but there is always next year :)

4. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Although I logged on, it brings me to my own page. I looked up you, Daimon1963, it brought up your stamps and stamp shop, but it doesnt show your wantlist :(

5. swish513

swish513 Active Member

it's a sign that we're supposed to guess, not actually know, what he wants. lol

kacyds likes this.
  6. kacyds

kacyds New Member

He already has them all, and his wishlist is empty, cause he doesnt need anything. Yeah yeah, thats it.....lol

7. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

ok ok lets not get too excited lol

i wonder why it will not show my collection, and shop which i only set up out of curiosity lol and not my want list, i will email the moderators and find out what the issue is

thanks for letting me know though :)

8. swish513

swish513 Active Member

i wish i was like him and had it all... then again, the hunt is half the fun!

kacyds likes this.
  9. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

i am far away from having it all, that is why i added to the wish list, just have to find out how it can be viewed by others lol

took me a few hours this afternoon i can tell you :)

10. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

A lot of your want list is on the way - sent 11/21. I guess you can start counting the days

11. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

it will be like an early christmas present :)

many thanks

12. Larry L. Taylor

A lot of your want list is on the way - sent 11/21. I guess you can start counting the days

Just curious if you had ever received my posting from 11/22 (mint submittal off your want list in spite of the fact you were [I guess] looking for used)?

When ever you're ready to start working off my GB want list, I got a whole bunch more mint US to send your way

13. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Larry, i am sure i let you know i had recieved them, and sent a message asking if you wanted mint stamps as you said you were low on these, as i did not have too many used of the list you sent me?

i may have missed your reply, but if you could let me know if you would be happy to recieve a mostly mint mixture of early GB, and the few used i have found from your wants list.

the stamps i recieved are already in places of honour in my collection on Catawiki, and if i did not thank you before then i say it now, they were terrific and many thanks.

the old noodle is not what it used to be i am afriad, some days i do not even know what day it is, cpuld be the medication i have to take every day lol

Steve

14. kacyds

kacyds New Member

still buzzed, huh???? lol

15. Larry L. Taylor

I probably missed your reply. yes, mint would be fine.

My question to you is: do you want me to continue from where I left off in the 4 cent'ers (1st shipment to you) following an indiscriminate selection process, or do you want me to be more focused on filling a want list that you may have for more recent US ??

16. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

I am still a long way off completing my mid 80's onward in mint, and both mint and used from around 94

I will be going away soon for 6 weeks, so best that nothing is posted out to me until I return, I would not want it sat on the doorstep for weeks, as the free paper delivery boys have a habit of pushing the newspaper halfway in, so if it rains half the paper gets wet, then the postman will just push it through and the letter will then sit on top of a wet newspaper, and if stamps are not sealed tight they are ruined.

I got home to quite a pile of papier-mâché last year, could not read half the mail, with 2 free papers a week going in and lots of rain lol

I will post yours to you early next week though

Many thanks

Steve

17. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

I am always Buzzed lol, or is it spaced, can not remember!!!!
    Who are you again heh heh???

Jay and kacyds like this.
  18. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Just a bad nightmare. lol :eek:

19. jim

jim Member

Steve Im new to the site can I ask you how a want list works ?
    If I click on to your want list http://www.catawiki.com/collection/Daimon1963/index

And I see that I have some of the stamps shown on that link list what should I do next with regards to a trade.

Jim

Draft saved Draft deleted