My time away

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by steve logan, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Tom D

Tom D Well-Known Member

So Steve are you going to be our first center fold. :eek: This is a moment in history! ;) We really do hope you get better. :rolleyes:

2. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Thank you to everyone for your nice comments and best wishes :) they are receieved well

as for me and just sunglasses, now looking like i have just got out of a concentration camp, would not be good for anyones eye or imagination lol

i will not be going anywhere for 3-4 months, but with all that is happening the wife said for me to get them packed up first, so i can still receive mail for the moment, and i have a few bits here i still need to post out, which i will do asap

she wants the dvd collection packed up next (over 3000 films) that will be an achievement on its own lol

steve

3. Tom D

Tom D Well-Known Member

You have a wife like mine.:confused: We don't have 3,000 but we are close I am sure.

4. kacyds

kacyds New Member

I wished I had the money that my wife has spent on VHS (years ago) and the DVD's. :eek::mad: We still have about 500 VHS tapes, what the hell is that good for.......lol

5. Tom D

Tom D Well-Known Member

A happy marriage is a happy wife:rolleyes:

6. kacyds

kacyds New Member

You got that right, the heck with the husband being happy. I tell my kids, if Mommy is happy, we are all happy. My kids are 15 and 11, and they fully understand this now.....lol Have been married for 22 years, so I learned this a long time ago.

7. Tom D

Tom D Well-Known Member

22 next month for me also. I almost got her broke in now.

8. kacyds

kacyds New Member

I wont tell her that you said that.... lol

9. Tom D

Tom D Well-Known Member

she went to get her hair done , birthday on the 28. My dad always said "There are two date you must never forget; 1) her birthday and 2) her wedding". He was a very smart man.

kacyds likes this.
  10. kacyds

kacyds New Member

and two words that a man should never forget, " Yes Dear"

11. Tom D

Tom D Well-Known Member

and do not forget the smile:rolleyes:

12. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Administrator Moderator

Hey Steve, was wondering where you went! I hope you'll be well soon.

13. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

MM, that's not nice but don't panic. maybe easier said than done.
    meanwhile, i use your scott catalogue with the soviet stamps i'm reviewing on catawiki.
    get well soon!

Draft saved Draft deleted