My GB QEII Pre Decimal Collection 1953 to 1970

Discussion in 'World Stamps' started by steve logan, Aug 19, 2011.

1. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

hi to all
    here is my my mint collection, within its album sleeves. These are not forsale, although i do have both used and mint stamps of all you can see on the album pages below, if you would like to trade some to increase your own collections.

The albums I use are designed and distributed by http://www.fte-shop.co.uk/download/sample.html, and these are by far the best album and most up to date i have found over the last 10 years. every stamp is in colour, and once you have bought your disc for the country or countries you want, there are free yearly updates to ensure your album has spaces for the stamps, you may have bought throughout the year.

They are simple as in you only have to print off yourself the album pages you need when you need them.
    i always use clear mounts on my p[ersonal collection, both Mint and Fine used.

I Hope you enjoy viewing my QEII Pre decimal collection, and add a few likes if you do, and all comments are welcome, and will be happy to trade any duplicates i have in this set for what ever you are willing to share to update my other collections.

I have just purchased the U.S.A album, so will be starting on that album very soon and will put on here as well, if it does not take up too much room.

View attachment 260 View attachment 261 View attachment 262 View attachment 263 View attachment 264 View attachment 265 View attachment 266 View attachment 267 View attachment 268 View attachment 269
    more in next message

Darrin and kacyds like this.
  2. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

3. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

4. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Beautiful stamps. What kind of USA album did you get???

5. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

I am just waiting for it to be delivered tomorrow, but it will be set up like the GB album pages, so every main stamp, definative and commerative stamp will be displayed in chronological order, making it easier to recognise stamps while you are sorting, than dragging through the catalogue all the time, i have scanned a sample page in for you to see the layout, this is from 2010 that has 10 pages.
    View attachment 289
    These albums are great value for money, and a real help keeping your stamp collection looking very nice!

6. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Looks great. I checked out the website that you posted for the different albums, they look awesome. I see all the different countries with the 2010 pages, but I cannot find a link to order a countries complete album. Any suggestions?? Thanks

7. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Yes i noticed that as well, i have emailed the owner to let him know, they are not really that expensive, and they exatly what you want, and you can edit them, as your own stamps, say an inverted watermark ect, you can put the scotts cat number below each stamp if you would like lol

my wife paid £450 for a new zealand album for me, it looks great on the shelf, to nice big leather binders with coats of arms and everything, but when you open the pages they are in black and white, not all stamps are shown, and they want £22 a year to keep you updated?

that is just wasting money, so when i found these i was more than little excited to say the least lol

Draft saved Draft deleted