My First Stamp!

Discussion in 'United States Stamps' started by SorenCoins, Aug 3, 2017.

1. SorenCoins

SorenCoins New Member

Im new to stamps, I happened to see a really cool stamp from 2016 on an envelope from my sister school, she took out the documents and a quick rinse in warm water allowed me to remove it. It features the moon, kinda fitting for the eclipse on 8.21.17, which I heard they made a stamp for as well.
    IMG_4519.JPG

Im super glad I got my first one! Many to come...

-SC

fishmonk and James-2489 like this.
  2. pdotk

pdotk Active Member

SorenCoins likes this.
  3. pistol

pistol Member

There is a first time for everything in our life. Your stamp looks nice and different. My first stamp is here:
    images.jpg

fishmonk likes this.
  4. fishmonk

fishmonk Member

Glad to have another budding enthusiast here. Do you have an album to store the stamps yet?

5. augusta

augusta New Member

there is always a first time for a any thing.it good to have had the opportunity of having your first stamp.Got mine some years back obviously from trying to write to a friend

6. Molokai

Molokai Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I don't recall my first stamp. It would have been over 50 years ago, probably from a mixture purchased at Woolworth's.

Happy Collecting!

SorenCoins likes this.
  7. SorenCoins

SorenCoins New Member

No not at the moment

8. alex candy

alex candy New Member

I bought something on ebay from the States and it had the 2001 Snoopy stamp (3507) on the envelope. I kept the envelope for years and I might even still have it. This was one of the first stamps that I wanted to keep.

SorenCoins likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted