Mexico

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Sam B, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

Here's some Stamps from Mexico that are available to anyone who wants them....just let me know

View attachment 1503

2. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Do they come with a bottle of tequila??? lol :eek:

steve logan likes this.
  3. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

Tequila and chimichangas sold separate... but will include chips and sauce of course.

kacyds likes this.
  4. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Cool, what a deal... lol:D

5. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

Here in the US, We have one of the US gummimint (federal) alphabet agencies that used to be known as the ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearrms). Some people would say that sounds more like the name for a convenience store. I have a T-shirt that has ATF printed (spelled out), and underneath the words "So . . who's bringing the chips?"

6. David Logan

David Logan Member

I am very interested in them, still new at this! How much do you want for them?

7. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

I only need your shipping information. Inbox me and they are yours.

8. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Hey David,

If you send me your info in my inbox, I will send you some worldwide stamps to jumpstart your collection.

Kris

9. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

David, we started talking about this on another thread but I would also like to send some stamps along to you as well. Include me when you send Sam and Kris your address and I will try to gather something up for you this weekend (Sunday) when I have the day off and pop it in the mail.

10. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

David, i will sort some out for you as well once i return in March

Draft saved Draft deleted