Looking for

Discussion in 'Trades' started by John Cowan, Sep 26, 2011.

1. John Cowan

John Cowan New Member

Hello to all from New Zealand,
    I am looking for used USA,2011,(still on paper okay),to exchange for used
    New Zealand,Australia,Japan,Mexico and several other countries.1 for 1 basis generally,excepr high vaue Aussie stamps,no want's lists,or catalog values.I use a USA,stamp site,USPS,to keep track of my
    ,needs.Also interestered,in modern Japan,Mexico earler years,Marshall Islands,Palau,Micronesia,Nauru,Papua New Guinea
    Regards,
    John Cowan​

2. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

John,

I have a fair amount of usa 2011 on paper from mail clippings at work and I have someone who saves their clippings for me in the dental office my sister used to work at. Are you looking for commemoratives, definitives or both? I am interested in recent used definitives from New Zealand and Australia. 1 on 1 is fine. Let me know what you are looking for and I can start pawing through my box.

Darrin

3. John Cowan

John Cowan New Member

Hello Darrin,
    and thank you for your reply.Yes I am very much interested in exchanging stamps with you.I need all on the attached site,all except$15.00 Migratory Bird Hunting,postal cards,stamped envelope,2cent Navajo necklace.In future please reply direct to my email address
    jk_cowan@yahoo.com
    Regards,
    John..
    p.s.also sending another site
    http://www.virtualstampclub.com/2011usnew.html

4. John Cowan

John Cowan New Member

Hello Darrin,
    and thank you for your reply.Yes I am very much interested in exchanging stamps with you.I need all on the attached site,all except$15.00 Migratory Bird Hunting,postal cards,stamped envelope,2cent Navajo necklace.In future please reply direct to my email address
    jk_cowan@yahoo.com
    Regards,
    John..
    p.s.also sending another site
    http://www.virtualstampclub.com/2011usnew.html

5. John Cowan

John Cowan New Member

6. John Cowan

John Cowan New Member

7. John Cowan

John Cowan New Member

8. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

John, just a heads-up that I emailed you a scan of some 2011 stamps on paper that I can offer in trade. Email me when you get a chance...
    Darrin

Draft saved Draft deleted