Learning about stamp collecting

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ram, Feb 14, 2015.

1. tasha

tasha Active Member

I will see if I have a few animal stamps but I haven't noticed any in my collection. We did go to the Kruger Park and they had stamps there with Rhino and the Big 5 on it so will check if I got those.

2. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

I collect world-wide, but only 'recent' postage from places like Japan, Australia, New Zealand / Western Europe / Canada / US. By recent, I mean stamps issued in the last 10 years. I also collect 'historical' issues (pre-1970) from Africa / middle east / Latin America / British colonials. Stamps from Israel that were issued (and used) in the last 10-15 years would be fine; my Israel collection is fairly complete thru year 2000.

3. ram

ram Member

Thank you tasha, please send me your email address , soI will be able to send you some pictures of stamps that I have to exchange

Larry please send me your email address, so I will able to send you some pictures of my middle east stamps that I have to exchange, and I am looking forward to hear from you about your stamps

4. tasha

tasha Active Member

at the moment I only have a work email and they monitor what I am doing there but you can inbox me here with the pics

Draft saved Draft deleted