Italian Castle Definitives for Trade

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Darrin, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

I'd like to trade the Italian castle stamps below for other stamps from this series. I'm looking to complete this series of Castle definitives from Italy and need the following Scott nos.: 1408, 1419, 1432, 1433, 1434, 1476, 1477, 1480-1484, 1661-1666, 1863-1868. I am also willing to trade for other countries. See my collecting interests in my profile. Please send a message to my inbox if you are interested. View attachment 1784

2. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

i have not yet sorted any Italy stamps, but will make some sort of dent in them when i get back ok

3. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Just letting everyone know these are still up for trade....Let me know if you are interested by sending me a message in conversations.

4. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Anyone interested? No obligation to send me anything. Send a message to my inbox and I will put them in the mail to you...One of my favorite definitive series.

5. Jen

Jen Member

I have a question, how do you get a clear sharp picture of your stamps? do you simply scan them?

6. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Yes. I use a scanner. I have had to play with the DPI in order to make the scan small enough to upload to this site but a scanner is the best way to get clear images.

Also, I have to apologize. I was going to put some items in the mail to you and I have been busy and completely forgot. I will do so this weekend as I am preparing a packet for another member. I have your address in my inbox. So sorry.

7. Jen

Jen Member

No problem, take your time. :)
    and thanks for the info.

Draft saved Draft deleted