Increasing your trading stock?

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Larry L. Taylor, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

I don't have a vested interest in this firm; I do buy both stamps and philatelic/numismatic supplies from them and they have proven to be reputable.

http://www.gvstampauctions.com

I am 'following' some of these auction lots and may submit a bid or two. I realize I may be promoting competition against myself, but y'all might want to look at this auction. The auction closes on the 7th of Dec.

2. Philactica

Philactica Active Member

Hi Larry,

Buying collections is sure to also provide you with trading material.

I rather would exchange my surplus material (or dead stock) for other providing variety.

The link I found interesting which reflects the demand or no demand for items price wise.

Erich

3. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

Yeah, sort of agree. But in at least a few of those auction lots, looks like if I was to win the bid, I'd end up with extra Minkus Master Global binders and dust covers. New combinations of the binder/dust cover run ~ $60 per. . . . and for a $20-40 bid, the stamps come free

Lets' see, after stumbling upon stampexchange.com, then Catawiki, then Colnect?, I got onto e-Bay today and was successful on one bid. Too many venues and so little time.

4. Philactica

Philactica Active Member

Obviously you know what you want - get them and good luck ;)'

Draft saved Draft deleted