I inherited some stamps. I am wondering what they're worth.

Discussion in 'United States Stamps' started by awleffler, Sep 5, 2017.

1. awleffler

awleffler New Member

Good evening

A little background first. My grandfather passed away back in 2003. Most of his things were divided up between his children and grandchildren shortly after he passed. Most of his remaining things were donated or thrown out except for a few boxes of files and paperwork. My grandma was going through those a few weeks ago and found his stamp collection. She saved out these stamps for me. I am wondering about values.

These are all full sheets in plastic dividers. I have multiple sheets of each design except for the Russian version of the "Apollo Soyuz 1975" stamps. That is just the 1 half sheet.

I am not looking to sell these. I am just a seeker of information and I am always curious as to the cost and pricing of different things. Plus the artwork is cool and represents a very interesting time in our nation's history.

Anyways, enjoy the pictures and if you have any info about values for me, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Molokai and Dick Eassom like this.
  2. Molokai

Molokai Well-Known Member

Hi -

For want of a stamp catalog, you can probably find them on eBay. The U.S. Apollo-Soyuz 1975 is pretty common, but not sure on the others. They're attractive and nice keepsakes and remembrances!

Draft saved Draft deleted