I COLLECT STAMPS FOR ABOUT 26 YEARS

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mauricio Lopes, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Mauricio Lopes

Mauricio Lopes New Member

My name is Maricio, I am 38 years old, I teach English and, besides stamps, I collect toys (cars and figures - Marvel and DC Comics). I collect stamps since I was 12.

2. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Administrator Moderator

Welcome aboard Maricio! It's a pleasure to have you here. I'd love to hear more about your collection.

3. Hochstrasse

Hochstrasse Moderator Moderator

Welcome! What kind of stamps do you collect? Do you have any particular country you favor? It's great to have another avid collector here.

4. Gunny

Gunny Retired Jarhead Moderator

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay.

5. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Hello Maricio... Glad to see you. Looking forward to your input.

6. Seetoo

Seetoo Member

Welcome, would love to see some pictures of your toys:).

7. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Welcome to the forum Maricio. :)
    Nice to know all those you collect and great to see some of your stamps around in here sometime.

8. tasha

tasha Active Member

Welcome and interesting collections. I love the old comics and my brother has collected comics and figurines which he says is worht a lot as they have never been opened. I love stamps and I only collect very rare ones.

9. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome Maricio, nice to have another comic & car collector onboard :) I am mainly a DC collector and like the old cars and Batman cars LOL

10. tasha

tasha Active Member

Collectors of anything is great because it takes time and patience to get the right things that you need to collect. I know of many people that have unusual collections that nobody gets to see now, like vintage cars that they find and fix.

11. ram

ram Member

Welcome to the forum mauricio, I am happy to see that new people are joining the forum, I am looking forward to know you and to see pictures of your stamps collection

12. James-2489

James-2489 Well-Known Member

Hello Maricio, welcome to the forum. Where are you based? Do you collect WW, themed or one country stamps?

Draft saved Draft deleted