hi everyone hope you are keeping warm!

Discussion in 'Stamp Chat' started by tasha, Jan 26, 2016.

1. tasha

tasha Active Member

it has been a busy month and we are loving the summer here which has made it difficult to sit down and stay cool but for those who are freezing and stuck in blizzards, keep safe and keep warm!

2. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

I live in deep south Texas now... so far the average temps have been 70's - 80's during the day and upper 40's - 50's at night so I don't have as much cold to put up with.

We have a lot of what we call "winter Texans" in that the folks from the "snow belt" come down to Texas for about 5-8 months of the year to stay warm. I have been SERIOUSLY thinking that, as I grow older, I would like to maybe cross the equator for 6 months and stay at a relatively constant 90 degrees or so... lots of good folks on each side of the Great Divide!!

Anybody want to join me???

3. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

I have seen a lot of tourists here lately mostly Americans and Europeans mainly because of the weather. No winter season here, only summer and rainy seasons. :D

4. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Update: Today got to a balmy 73 degrees after a 'cold' 36 yesterday. The next 4 days will be highs at 78, 87, 90, 91 respectively...

Gunny: got a chair in the sun waiting for you... fresh grapefruit juice off the tree in the back yard and some good Mexican eats...

Draft saved Draft deleted