Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SarahMae86, Oct 29, 2016.

1. SarahMae86

SarahMae86 New Member

Hi, my name is Sarah; I'm a relatively new collector, I've been collecting for about two years. I collect US, anything related to polar exploration, folk and fairy tales, and have fledgling New Zealand and Ireland collections. I collect both stamps and covers (first day and otherwise).

I started collecting at a difficult emotional point in my life; collecting has become both a passion and a comfort to me. I got my mom into collecting, too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Molokai

Molokai Moderator Moderator

Greetings, Sarah! You have some interesting collecting interests. I collect mostly U.S. but also chess-on-stamps topical, a bit of Newfoundland and the occasional Cinderella. Welcome to StampExchange!

3. Makanudo

Makanudo Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the exchange forum SarahMae86!
    I hope you'll find it friendly and usefull.
    BTW, you collect longer than I do.

4. Paul Fleming

Paul Fleming New Member

Welcome Sarah.
    I'm new to this site too, you'll find everyone very friendly on here. We have a couple of cross overs in our collections (US and Ireland. ) so see you around.

5. DonSellos

DonSellos Moderator Moderator

Welcome SarahMae! Stamp collecting, indeed, can be a great stress reliever. I look forward to reading your posts in the near future.

Don

6. FitzjamesHorse

FitzjamesHorse Active Member

Welcome SarahMae. :)

7. al mahbub

al mahbub New Member

welcome to our world Sarah, you will find a lot of friends here who are always ready to help you

8. Moaz

Moaz New Member

Hello Sarah, first of all welcome to the forum, also collecting is something adventurous for sure that many people like to do, I hope you enjoy collecting.

Draft saved Draft deleted