Hello from Ukraine!)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alsam, Dec 4, 2015.

1. alsam

alsam New Member

Hello everybody. I'm new here. first of all I want to find friends here for a hobby. I'm from Ukraine. Collecting stamps WW2 period (1939-1945) also China, Germany. Ukraine... Ready to change with each.
    Thank you for your wonderful website!

2. Molokai

Molokai Moderator Moderator

Hello and welcome! I can't help you on the areas you collect - but here I am sure you will find some friends and some who might be able to exchange.

"The Ukraine girls really knock me out!":)

3. alsam

alsam New Member

Yes, it is our pride!)))

4. Molokai

Molokai Moderator Moderator

Indeed! Do you play chess? Many great Ukrainian chess players - Bronstein, Boleslavsky, Stein, Taimanov, Geller, Ivanchuk. And my favorite :shame: Anastasiya Karlovich!

Perhaps I can find something of interest to trade for Ukrainian chess stamps, covers or memorabilia?

5. alsam

alsam New Member

Play, but not professionally. This theme is not very interesting to me. In any case, thanks for the offer.

6. SATX Collector

SATX Collector Remember the Alamo!

Hello Alsam: Welcome to the forums. And before you ask, the SATX stands for San Antonio, Texas and the avatar is the Alamo which means a lot to folks around here. I call Tennessee "home" but have been all over so... as the Cowboys say: Home is where I hang my hat!!!

The WWII topicals... are you looking for World-Wide WWII era or WWII thematic? I have both areas covered in US if you want to trade... send me a private conversation to my page and I will work with you on what I have.

And I second the everybody... Ukrainian women have more than a beautiful smile... they normally have an above average IQ as well!!! Experience talking...

7. Jim Shaver

Jim Shaver Active Member

Welcome Alsam, I collect Denmark and Greenland. The WW2 era has some interesting stamps.

8. alsam

alsam New Member

i collect WWII era.
    I have many USSR stamps 1930-1959 (in various conditions) for swap. gladly exchange for the period of World War II your country.

9. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Welcome to the forum Alsam. :)

10. Gunny

Gunny Retired Jarhead Moderator

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

11. Jehovahnissi

Jehovahnissi Member

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here. :D

12. ram

ram Member

Welcome to the forum alsam