Hello from Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by philatelia, Sep 12, 2019.

1. philatelia

philatelia New Member

Howdy everyone!

I have been collecting for over 50 years now - I started when I was 8 - my dad gave me a shoebox full of stamps to keep me out of trouble. I was hooked!

My specialty is Ireland, but I also collect used Japan, Bermuda, Denmark and a few others. Right now I'm hoping to find trading friends who can help me find quantities of older Ireland to study in exchange for some of the thousands of stamps that I have in my dozens of red boxes.

Here is a trade offer for beginner collectors. If you have a few Ireland stamps, even one or two, send them with a commemorative stamp on the envelope and I will send you 100 Japan, most large and many recent. When I was beginning I had lots of help so I would like to pay it forward. :happy: Send me a private message for details.

I'm a lifetime member of the Eire Philatelic Assn and I've been a member of the APS for well over 30 years now.

Happy Stamping!

DonSellos likes this.
  2. DonSellos

DonSellos Moderator Moderator

Welcome Philatelia! I'm not much of a trader, but I believe there are others on the forum who are and you may well hear from them. Your offer sounds generous!

Don

philatelia likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted