Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jek, May 5, 2017.

1. jek

jek New Member

Hi, I’m Jek. I’m a network administrator for a car company. My hobbies include collecting stamps, playing online & console games, cooking, and tinkering stuff. I do enjoy playing basketball too. I’ve recently discovered this forum and I found a lot of interesting things. I can't wait to catch up and learn more from not only the site, but from all of you guys. I hope you all have a great day! [​IMG]

2. James-2489

James-2489 Well-Known Member

Hello Jek, welcome to the forum. What type of stamps do you collect? worldwide, countries or themes? I hope that we can see some of your collection. In what part of the world are you based please?

Regards, James.

3. jek

jek New Member

Hey there James! Thanks. I just started this year and I'm collecting 90's stamps from my country, Philippines.

4. jek

jek New Member

Hey @James-2489 If you know someone who can appraise some "not so rare stamps" can you refer them to me? Thanks a lot.

5. James-2489

James-2489 Well-Known Member

Hello Jek, we have a young lady from the Philippines in our membership, Zararina, maybe you could private message her, just click on her name and "Start a conversation" with her. You can also find her at the top of the "members" list.

Regards, James.

6. Moaz

Moaz New Member

Hey Jek! Welcome to the Forum I hope to see you a lot mate!

Draft saved Draft deleted