Hawaii & Sweden

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by the member next to her, Aug 16, 2014.

1. I have just started to collect these two countries has anyone any to sell please?

2. Gunny

Gunny Retired Jarhead Moderator

I've seen quite a few Hawaii stamps on eBay recently. Can't help you with the Sweden stamps. I only collect the U.S.

3. Hochstrasse

Hochstrasse Moderator Moderator

Sorry, I am primarily a collector of U.S., Germany and modern China. Welcome to the forum! :)

4. I'll have alook on ebay, though I don't have an account, I've always referred bidStart.

5. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

They are some stamp dealers here, they might response to this thread. :)
    Also welcome to the forum, interesting username. :)

6. Thank you, it's the story of my life.

7. wneva 2

wneva 2 Member

Hi, Member next to her,

What sort of Sweden are you interested in? I assume you mean stamps not covers/postal history - but modern, older or really old 19th cent stuff? Mint or used? Booklets?

I have a bit of 1980s material, and some from the period of King Gustav VI Adolf.

My interest is in Gustav V of Sweden, some France 1900-1940, and Laos (Kingdom 1952-75). All used.

Yrs - wneva2

8. Yes, i'm interested in any 19th century.

9. wneva 2

wneva 2 Member

Hello MemberNTH (if I may call you that),

I don't have any spare 19th cent. I do 20th century really - I'm not enough of a collector to get into the really early stuff. So, sorry.

I do have in my own collection some of the cheaper items from 1872 and a very few earlier, but none to spare.

Best - Wneva

10. MochaSTAMPS

MochaSTAMPS New Member

I have Sweden from Michel cat no. 7 on I uploaded a pdf file for you to see.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted