Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dennis Sutton, May 29, 2017.

1. Dennis Sutton

Dennis Sutton New Member

My name is Dennis Sutton. I began collecting in the mid 70s while in the military but stop actively doing stamps about 1989, shortly after I retired from the Air Force. I retired from my Government job 12 years ago. About a month ago I began looking at what albums I had and the tons of stamps I hadn't touched since I received them. Thought it would be nice to get these stamps together and mounted and most importantly, indexed. I purchased EzStamp software to do the inventory and ordered stamps pages to bring my albums up to date. So I'm on my way. My primary collection interest is: GB, Ireland, Channel Islands, Gibraltar, Pitcairn Island, Tuvalu, New Zealand, Australia and Japan.

Makanudo likes this.
  2. DonSellos

DonSellos Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the forum Dennis. Keep us posted on your progress and let us see some of your collection from time to time.

Don

Makanudo likes this.
  3. Harry Golightly

Harry Golightly NonHinged

Greetings Dennis
    Harry, here and may I also welcome you to the forum, as well. Lots of very nice people herein who really know Stamp Collecting.
    I too started collecting from the mid-70's but at that time only Icelandic material.
    As of 2 years ago I pretty much stopped w/ the Iceland collection and began
    w/ only British Commonwealth material i.e. complete sets of Geo-V, VI, & QE-II
    all MNH, just to make it a bit more 'sporting'.
    Good luck in your collecting and please feel free to ask questions or post any subject matter you feel pertinent.
    Regards,
    HGG

Makanudo likes this.
  4. bickerstonehall

bickerstonehall Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Happy Collecting :)

Makanudo likes this.
  5. James-2489

James-2489 Well-Known Member

Hello Dennis, welcome to the forum. I would love to see some of your collection and look forward to reading your views on some of the current topics.

Regards, James.

Makanudo likes this.
  6. Makanudo

Makanudo Moderator Moderator

7. Moaz

Moaz New Member

Welcome to the Forum Dennis, Nice to see you!

Draft saved Draft deleted