Germany Historic Sites and Objects Definitives

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by Darrin, Sep 9, 2011.

1. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

that will be great, yours is all packed up now will be in th post in the morning

2. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Steve,

I am waiting for some of my eBay auctions to end in the next 24 hours at which point I will have a couple of packets to mail to Europe. At that time I will get some items in the mail to you as well. It looks as if I will not have to work late tomorrow evening so I can get everything packaged up and ready to mail on Friday. I'll try to get some pictures to you in this thread as well before I send.

I don't think I have your address yet do I? Can you let me know via conversation? Thank you.

Darrin

3. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Hi Darrin been through my German but nothing I am sorry to say :(

4. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Steve, I would like to email you a scan of what I am going to send you. I'll try to use the conversation area of this website otherwise can you send me your email address? I scanned the file and made it overly large and so it will not upload to this website. It is a mix of relatively recent commemoratives and definitives from South Korea, all mint from sheets I obtained at the post office. I hope you like them and I am not sending you something you really don't want.

I would be happy to help you with your Korean stamps if you have questions. I speak, read and write the language as I spent 8 years there and met my wife there. I have collected stamps of South and later North Korea since 1989.

Darrin

5. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Steve, thank you for looking. Maybe we can trade something else eventually.

Darrin

6. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

I found your email address in the auction confirmation I received after I won your auction. I just sent you a scan. Let me know your thoughts when you get a chance.

Darrin

7. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

they look great, might just be the kick up the a**e i need to get started on sorting the hundreds i have here in a box lol

many thanks

8. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Steve,

I forgot to thank you for the stamps you sent. Nice group and thank you very much. I have been able to fill some holes in my Germany collections with these.

9. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

and your little auction items as well i hope?

10. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Steve, Yes, the auction items as well. I use the Scott Machin Specialty album for my Machin collection. These will be nice additions. I almost forgot there is a feedback area at My Little Auctions. I will leave you some positive shortly.

Darrin

11. Steve Robinson

I do have a small(ish) box of German commems that I need to sort so there might be something of interest for you there :)

12. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

Let me know what you find...Would love to trade.

13. Steve Robinson

will do trying to sort out my early albanian at the moment LOL

14. Philactica

Philactica Active Member

Hi Deepak Chopra,

You mentioned Korea mint in your posts, are these in complete sets ?

If so, I can offer you Germany. Maybe you also have a Michel catalogue to which you could send your want list.

Other German material you will find here:-
    http://www.philactica.co.nz/browse.php?id=534

Erich
    [​IMG]

15. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

LOL. Deepak Chopra I am not nor do I follow what he espouses. I do, however, like the quote.

I used to live in South Korea and collected mint full sheets as they were issued from the post office. I still have quite a few including complete sets. I am will to trade and am really only looking for stamps from the Historic Sites and Objects definitive series (as the Scott catalogs call it). I am trying to complete the series used. I do also collect Germany pre-1940 but have not had time to really focus my time on this collection for a while.

16. Philactica

Philactica Active Member

Well I would be interested in the Korea sets but could only help with your required Germany if given year or face value as I do work with Michel on this Country.

Draft saved Draft deleted